severe neck/right shoulder/entire arm pain/ numbness in index finger and thumb
I have been experiencing severe pain in my right shoulder, neck and all the way down my right arm with numbness in my index finger and thumb.at times the pain is severe it debilitating and sometimes the pain is bearable. I went to the chiropractor and he says it is a pinched nerve in my neck. After my first session with the Dr. the pain has now moved to my chest under my arm near my arm pit and down under my breast and did not relieve my original pain ares. I literally want to cut my arm off. Can anybody tell me what is going on with me?
Definitely sounds like a pinched nerve in your neck. Been through it myself.
Go see a Doctor and have an X-ray or MRI so that you can find out exactly what's going on.

Please don't let the Chiro do anymore adjustments until you find out what the problem is, It could be dangerous.
Kalvin is exactly right. DO NOT get any more adjustments until you have a mri. The numbness is  a sign of nerve damage and getting adjusted can cause it to get worse. There is a nerve conduction chart on my profile that you should go see. Best wishes, Sissie
I totally can relate to you. I have dealing with the same problem as you for 9 months now. I am considering surgeryartificial disc replacement at C5-6, using the Secure C device. It is very new and I need to talk to people who have had the same surgery. I am very scared.