small hump at base of neck/upper back area
I am 32 years old and over the past couple years I have noticed a hump at the base of my neck and upper back area.  It is not as drastic as the hunchback of notre dame lol but it is bigger than a lump. It does not cause me any pain but I do see a chiropractor for general back wellness as once in awhile i do get a stiff back.  It does make me very self conscience and i do my best to cover it up with my hair or clothing, but i hate having to do this.  It definitely hurts my self esteem.
What casues this? (posture or maybe fatty deposits?)
How can I fix this?
How long could this take to get rid of this?
I appreciate any insight or advice you may have.

It sounds like you are describing a buffalo hump.  If that is the case, you might have something called cushing's syndrome or disease - caused by too much cortisol being secreted in the body.  You will need to have a doctor check it out, as no one here can tell you for sure what it is and what is causing it.  Hope this helps!  Let us know what you find out.  Hang in there.