Back, Spine & Neck Surgery Expert Forum
whiplash
About This Forum:

Questions in the Back and Spine Surgery forum are being answered by medical professionals and experts.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

whiplash

I began experiencing back pain that mild to severe back and neck pain along with numbness, tingling etc. about 2 and half months after side impact car accident. Is this possible?
Related Discussions
4 Comments
Blank
i have been having upper lower middle back pain for 8 months .ive had a mri done catskan and  ive seen a neurologist they said their is nothing wrong.im taking tramadol for pain and i cant stand it anymore please help me
Blank
i have been having upper lower middle back pain for 8 monts. ive had a mri done catskan
and ive  seen a nurologis they said their is nothing wrong. im taking tramadol for pain
and i cant stand it anymore please help me
Blank
ive had had serve back pain for 8 months  saw doctor nerologist and had catskan and
mri done they said everything is fine
Blank
Hi,
the symptoms what u have said seems to be problem in any part of the spine.please consult the doctor befor getting late.i think he might suggest u some physiotherapy.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank