Back, Spine & Neck Surgery Expert Forum
whiplash

Questions in the Back and Spine Surgery forum are being answered by medical professionals and experts.

whiplash
I began experiencing back pain that mild to severe back and neck pain along with numbness, tingling etc. about 2 and half months after side impact car accident. Is this possible?
i have been having upper lower middle back pain for 8 months .ive had a mri done catskan and  ive seen a neurologist they said their is nothing wrong.im taking tramadol for pain and i cant stand it anymore please help me
i have been having upper lower middle back pain for 8 monts. ive had a mri done catskan
and ive  seen a nurologis they said their is nothing wrong. im taking tramadol for pain
and i cant stand it anymore please help me
ive had had serve back pain for 8 months  saw doctor nerologist and had catskan and
mri done they said everything is fine
the symptoms what u have said seems to be problem in any part of the spine.please consult the doctor befor getting late.i think he might suggest u some physiotherapy.