Bariatric / Weight Loss Surgery Expert Forum
No Problems with Gastric By-pass
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to: Choosing a Bariatric Surgeon, Complications, Considerations, Cosmetic Surgery, Diet and Eating, Emotional Issues, Gastric Bypass Surgery, Health Insurance Issues, Lap Band Surgery, Nutritional Issues, Pre Surgery Issues, Post Surgery Issues, Questions to Ask Your Surgeon, Roux Y Gastric Bypass, StomaphyX, Success Stories, and Transoral ROSE.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

No Problems with Gastric By-pass

I had the gastric by-pass in 2006 and i honestly havent had any problems. I am young so maybe that helps but I am feelin good... Yes i have gained weight but thats because I got pregnant only a year later have surgery.. Opps.. So i am having probs just tryin to lose weight but its all mind over matter I am finding out... I have the normal side affects as I cant drink milk like I use too and I go to the bathroom more regular than before... So i am happy with this surgrey as i can say I am alive and here for my 3 kids... I do want to get it done again so i can control my eating and lose more weight but who knows when that would be cuz money doesnt come free these days an insurance might not pay for it... Well good luck everyone...