Biology, Neurobiology, General Health and Nutrition User Group
Nose blockage with significant discharge
About This Group:

Have you ever wondered how your body works? How drugs affect your brain and physiology? The influences of genetic, beliefs and perception of the environment? How we are changing our brain because of plasticity? Hormones and there mechanisms of action? Amino acids and proteins? Medicinal herbs? This is the place to post. I'm studying Biology, Biochemistry and Neurobiology and i am inviting any passionate people on the subjects on anyone who have questions regarding those topics or nutrition, natural remedies/supplements, vitamins, exercise and it's impact on life etc.

Founded by M4Y0U on December 15, 2009
27 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Nose blockage with significant discharge

I am a 73 years old, has been suffering lately from sever nose blockage preventing me from breathing normally, causing overall fatigue and tiredness. I will not be able to walk for more than 50 yards, i will have to stop and try to catch my breath. this developed couple of months back.
along with the nose blockage, i spend a good 40 minutes in bathroom cleaning my nose from discharge, it comes out significantly. I do not have any headache or pain. after clearing my nose, it takes less than an hour for it to get blocked again and i have to wait half a day before it ease out as discharge and then spend another 30-45 minutes clearing my nose.
seen several doctors but with no luck, tried different medicine but the symptoms still prevailing.
what could cause such symptoms? any advise? and how can i describe it best to the doctor?
Tags: nose, blockages, breathing, Discharge, nose blockage, nose discharge
Recent Activity
Blank
Tam1980 joined this group
Welcome them!
Jun 16
Blank
Evergreen25 commented on Shannon79's status
Apr 23
Blank
Evergreen25 commented on desderius's status
Apr 23