Nose blockage with significant discharge
I am a 73 years old, has been suffering lately from sever nose blockage preventing me from breathing normally, causing overall fatigue and tiredness. I will not be able to walk for more than 50 yards, i will have to stop and try to catch my breath. this developed couple of months back.
along with the nose blockage, i spend a good 40 minutes in bathroom cleaning my nose from discharge, it comes out significantly. I do not have any headache or pain. after clearing my nose, it takes less than an hour for it to get blocked again and i have to wait half a day before it ease out as discharge and then spend another 30-45 minutes clearing my nose.
seen several doctors but with no luck, tried different medicine but the symptoms still prevailing.
what could cause such symptoms? any advise? and how can i describe it best to the doctor?
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
071183 commented on IST
Mar 04
victo09grac joined this group
Welcome them!
Feb 21
angelm01 joined this group
Welcome them!
08/14