Nose blockage with significant discharge
I am a 73 years old, has been suffering lately from sever nose blockage preventing me from breathing normally, causing overall fatigue and tiredness. I will not be able to walk for more than 50 yards, i will have to stop and try to catch my breath. this developed couple of months back.
along with the nose blockage, i spend a good 40 minutes in bathroom cleaning my nose from discharge, it comes out significantly. I do not have any headache or pain. after clearing my nose, it takes less than an hour for it to get blocked again and i have to wait half a day before it ease out as discharge and then spend another 30-45 minutes clearing my nose.
seen several doctors but with no luck, tried different medicine but the symptoms still prevailing.
what could cause such symptoms? any advise? and how can i describe it best to the doctor?
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Sjmaki joined this group
Welcome them!
09/16
AbSL joined this group
Welcome them!
03/16
mhreyes commented on Fibromyalgia, aka, he...
02/16