After Implanon Removal
Hi had implanon removed Friday 01/04. I can feel the impression of the implant, I assume it's just the sinew etc that's gathered round it over the 2 and a half years it's been in, nurse said it was complete but it feels weird!

Had some pain shooting down my arm near insertion site, anyone else had this??? Site not infected...healing nicely but just wondering why it's hurting as much as it is.

Cheers!
Hey! Just had mine removed too (24/3) I had a really good doctor so I didn't get any pain or bruising, guess it depends where the implant was sitting and how long you have had it in for.. I only had mine in around 8 months.. I just have a weird lump where they made the cut but just put that down to scar tissue.. :) hope I have maybe helped a tiny bit xoxo
Thanks for the reply! It's thankfully settled down now, but the implant impression is still there.

Had the implant for 2 and a half years....cane out easier than I thought and yeah same I had no bruising which was great.

Been getting uterine cramps etc but think it's just my body getting back to normal :)