Birth Control (Contraception) Community
Any chance?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

Any chance?

I'm a bit of a worrier, but I had sex for the first time with my boyfriend the other day. It was the day my period ended and last moth I had a 28day cycle. We used a condom but we forgot to check to see did it break or anything.... Is there any chance I could possibly be pregnant?? Thanks xo
So long as the condom didn't break, there isn't a chance.  If it did break and you are taking birth control properly (daily at same time), it's still pretty unlikely since birth control is as effective as a condom when used correctly.  If you're not on birth control and the condom did break, there's always a possibility if you're an early ovulator.  It all depends on how your body cycle works, and it varies from woman to woman.  
Thank you!