Birth Control (Contraception) Community
Birth Control and Macrobid
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Birth Control and Macrobid

Ok, I know all about birth control pills and antibiotics.  This antibiotic has no warning on the bottle about interfering with BC.  I have been on it daily since May (the Macrobid) because of recurring UTI.  So i take one daily.  I am also very up on taking my birth control pills.  I take them religiously.  We have one child, and I had to stop taking the pills to get pregnant with her. So here is my predicament. My mother and aunt, who are VERY religious have this big huge strong feelign I am pregnat.  My husband is in Iraq and came home for two weeks.  Still taking my pills and macrobid we only did something twice.  The first time was during the white pills.  I started the next day.  The last time we did anything was on my second or 3rd dose of blue active pill.  I still have another week until I can take a test.  But I'm dying to tell my mom and aunt they are crazy. They are really stressing me out. What are the chances of my being pregnant, 3 pills into my active pills with macrobid?