Birth Control (Contraception) Community
Birth Control or Pregnant
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Birth Control or Pregnant

No period for 3 months. Symptoms of period (cramps, headaches, etc). No signs of pregnancy. I have not bled in the 3 months, but I have brown discharge... I have taken a pregnancy test but it showed up negative. It's a very low possibility of being pregnant. I was told by a friend to change prescriptions of my birth control. I have no idea what is going on.
Hello and hope you are doing well.
Brown vaginal discharge is often associated with old endometrial tissues. If a woman has late periods she may get a brown discharge. Other conditions causing brown discharge are infections, pelvic inflammatory disease, genital warts, gonorrhea and Chlamydia. Cervical cancer is another serious but rare cause of brown prolonged vaginal discharge. Routine pelvic exams will help to identify these infections .Stress, eating disorders, too much of exercise, weight loss/weight gain all can delay periods. A complete evaluation will help in detecting the exact cause of your symptoms. Treatment will be specific based on the cause. Do keep me posed with more queries.
Best wishes and regards!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank