Brown Discharge Two Weeks before regular Period
I've been on Ortho Tricyclen for the past 3 1/2 going on 4 years. I've never had a problem with it, other than some breakthrough bleeding which was normal, until now. Two months ago, after my regulated cycle, i began discharging a brown thick substance obviously from my vagina. It sometimes is almost black and when I urinate and wipe comes out in almost thick strands on the tissue. When I do urinate, there is gritty brown stuff in the bottom of the toilet, like old blood. I've only had two sexual partners, my 2nd one just in january, but I haven't had unprotected sex with him. I also had my regular pap to get my supply of birthcontrol for the year in January, everything came back normal, I was tested for HIV and STD's and everything came back negative. I dont understand why I'm having this breakthrough what is like "old blood" bleeding. Sunday was the start of the last week of pills of my pack, and I usually start my period this time, but I haven't started.

so--

-same birth control 4 years
-no unprotected sex in the past 5 months
-brown (usually thin watery) discharge that tends to have clots of brown strands when I wipe
-I have missed birth control pills, no more than two at a time.

PLEASE HELP ME. I've been trying to get into my doctors office for the past month, I have an appointment for May 20th, but I would like an answer now!!!!!