Can I get pregnant?
Due to personal reasons, I decided to stay a virgin until I got married. Well I am getting married in about 2 months, & have been on my birth control (Sprintec) for about 2 months. I have been very regular in taking it around the same time every day. & have taken it at exactly the same time each day for the last couple of weeks.
Today was the first time my fiancé & I came close to having sex.
He went in me & immediately pulled out. He did this 3times with a few moments in between. He did not *** fully. & it didn't seem like he did at all in me. Or near the entrance of my vagina.
But my question is, with him pulling out just as he went in, what are my chances of getting pregnant?

Help!
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that if you have been taking oral contraceptive pills regularly for two months and your partner didn't ejaculate, you are very unlikely to be pregnant.  If you take your pills as prescribed they are 99% effective.  IF you become super concerned, emergency birth control --"the morning after pill" is available without a prescription if you are 17 or older.
Good luck!
Dr B
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.