Can i take NuvaRing out early due to allergic reaction?
ive been using nuvaring for 9 days now. since starting it, my face has broken out bad acne since day one, and only has gotten worse. as of day 8, ive also broken out in hives on my face and my eyes are all puffy.

i was just wondering if it is OK to take out early before the end of 3 weeks (as directed), and never use nuvaring again?
i had unprotected sex on day 8. if i take nuvaring out now, on day 9, will i get pregnant from the day before? i do not plan on having sex until i am completely normal again.

so can i get pregnant if i take it out early, a day after sex?

thank you in advance, im having terrible reactions and dont know whats the right thing to do here.
NuvaRing is a flexible combined contraceptive vaginal ring that is used to prevent pregnancy by preventing ovulation.  The action is not local. Since you are having an allergic reaction, the nuva ring can be taken out any time. But you must use additional protection. The chances of a pregnancy are low on day 8. Also this is away from the expected date of ovulation that is day14. Hence the chances of pregnancy are low.
Hope this helps.