Birth Control (Contraception) Expert Forum
Condom Leakage can lead to pregnancy ?
About This Forum:

This Birth Control & Contraception forum is for questions and information regarding birth control and contraception. All questions will receive a personal answer from a medical expert.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Condom Leakage can lead to pregnancy ?

Yesterday was my first time sex, my boyfriend wore a boyfriend but not sure if wore correctly as it was all baggy. While we were having sex, it was kind of slipping off half of it, and it the end we noticed there was some sperm leakage from the condom base (He wasn't actually inside me, but was touching with my outer vaginal parts.) Can this lead to pregnancy ? I am im cycle day 22, usually my total cycle is 35 days. The emergency pill is not legal in where i'm from, what can i do please ? Thanks.
603463_tn?1220630455
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would recommend that you contact your ob/gyn doctor immediately, there are some ways that ob/gyn doctors know to use regular birth control pills to prevent pregnancy.  Probably you are not at very high risk since your partner had not actually penetrated.  A 35 day cycle is longer than normal (21-31 days is normal) so suggests that you are not ovulating, which would help in this circumstance too.
Good luck!
Dr B
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank