Birth Control (Contraception) Community
Condom Slipped Off

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

Condom Slipped Off

After having intercourse, the condom slipped off as my partner pulled out. I was able to pull the condom out using my fingers as the opening of the condom remained in my vaginal opening with the remainder of the condom inside of me. Then, about a half and hour later, my partner and I had intercourse again, but did not use a condom until after we had already had a few minutes of intercourse. I am not on birth control (haven't been for about a year) and am 14 days into my cycle. The day before this occurred, I had mucous discharge like I have every month just before I ovulate. Today (day after incident) I am having some light cramping which I tend to have when I ovulate. What are the chances that I could have gotten pregnant under this scenario?
why would he use a condom then a half hour later not use one? what was the point then in having it on in the first place.

if your 14 days into your cycle you are ovulating and are fertile so you have the greatest chance of getting pregnant!
my husband and i had sex on a weekend away,the condom slipped off for some reason,we are been so careful because my baby is only 10 weeks old,i took the morning after pill 28 hours l8r, i had a heavy discharge hours before i took the pill.
do u think the pill worked or have i gone and gotten myself pregnant again?
Im a 16 year old female, living in Australia were it is legal to have sex at this age. I had sex with a condom and it had slipped off as my partner removed his penis out of me. It wasnt completey inside me, half the condom was in and so I was able to take it out with ease. I could see c*m inside of it. .Im terrified as to whether or not i have fallen pregnant since my parents dont know that I have ever had sex, and its against my religious beliefs.

Do you think Im at risk of becoming pregnant? Should I try the Postinor-2 emergency contraceptive pill as an option to reduce my chances of becoming pregnant??