Could I be pregnant
Hi, I am on the pill and and a couple of times this month my boyfriend has came in me.. But I thought I would be okay as I'm on the pill, I came to the last 2 days off my pill because I take my break for the week and I starting to bleed very lightly on the Saturday then it stopped the Saturday night then Sunday which would be the last day of my pill I started to bleed lightly again them noticed a blood colt as I went for a pee, I don't know of I'm pregnant or not could I be? I don't know if I'm paranoid but I can see my stomach bloating this month or so, my boobs are too sore to touch also this past month, could I be pregnant?
Hi there,
The most common cause of a too light period is not having ovulated that cycle. Pregnancy is possible but rare since you have been taking your pills regularly. Causes for not ovulating are many like thyroid problems, pituitary problems, ovarian cysts, sudden increases in exercise, crash dieting, emotional stressors, increased body weight, anorexia, etc. Pregnancy should be ruled out. Take up pregnancy test. If pregnancy test is negative you may discuss above mentioned possibilities with your doctor. I sincerely hope it helps.
Best wishes and take care!