Cramping on the pill
So here's my situation. I'm 23.

In July I was experiencing lots of stress/anxiety and my heart started to race. I went to the clinic to make sure everything was okay, then she told me I could have a blood clot in my lungs because I was on the birth control. At that point, I stopped taking my pills in the middle of my pack because I was freaked out. I got tested and I didn't have a blood clot and it was stress related.

I stopped taking my pill for two weeks (I take Loestrin 24 FE) and immediately got my period in the middle. Two weeks later I started a new pack and started noticing my nipples being sore/sensitive a couple days later. A week later I started experiencing cramping. Nothing painful but it's what I feel when I usually get my period. My nipples are still sore and cramps are still there.

Is it normal to experience this cramping and soreness? Could this be my hormones? Or could this be a sign of pregnancy? When I wasn't on the pill for two weeks I did have sex with my boyfriend but we used a condom. The condom didn't break or slip off. I'm just concerned what could be causing these side effects because I have been taking the pill for 3 years.

Thanks for your help!
Hi, i also get soreness and tenderness of my breast when im expecting my period...sometimes my breast are sore the week before i get my period or even a couple days after.....also breast tenderness is also a symptom of being pregnant...so i would just take a test to make sure