Birth Control (Contraception) Expert Forum
D4 weight loss supplement effect Nuvaring?

This Birth Control & Contraception forum is for questions and information regarding birth control and contraception. All questions will receive a personal answer from a medical expert.

Looking to use the D4 weight loss supplement. I have been on the Nuvaring for months.. If I start using D4 will it effect the Nuvring at all or become unaffective??
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that I am not completely familiar with all of the ingredients in the weight loss product you are referring to.
I don't see any reason why it should reduce the effectiveness of the Nuvaring. IF you do lose weight, the effectiveness of the Nuvaring should actually increase--it is less effective in obese women.
Good luck!
Dr B