Help!!!- removed NuvaRing too early!
I misread my calendar and accidentally took out my ring 3 days before my "off week". What is the likelihood of me getting pregnant as I have been sexually active in the last 24 hours? Should I consider emergency contraceptives or just wait for my period to come as scheduled?? I have been on the ring for 7 months and have had no issues with it before.
From the website:

If NuvaRing has been out for more than 3 continuous hours during the third week of using a new NuvaRing: Throw the ring away and choose 1 of the 2 options below:

1. Insert a new ring immediately. This begins the next 3-week use period. You may not have a period but you may experience breakthrough spotting or bleeding.

2. Have your period and insert a new ring no later than 7 days from the time the previous ring was removed or expelled. This option should be chosen only if the ring was used continuously for the preceding 7 days.

In addition, you must use a barrier method (such as condoms or spermicide) until you have used NuvaRing for 7 days in a row.
Ok, but if I failed to use a back up method should I consider emergency contraception?