Late Period After Coming off Birth Control
I started birth control pills in May to delay my period for a vacation at the end of June. When I was supposed to get my period (June 26), I started a new pack of pills just for a couple of days to delay my period while on vacation. I took the new pills June 26, 27, and 28. Then, June 29, I didn't take a pill and got my period until July 4. I stopped taking pills altogether at this point. I ovulated July 15. I was supposed to get my period again July 28 but it is now July 29 and I still have no signs of it coming. I had sex for about 2 min. July 13 with a condom but he didn't ejaculate, not even in the condom. Could I be pregnant or did the birth control pills mess up my cycle? Before this, I was very regular. I am worried because I am not even seeing a little blood yet. However, I do have sore breasts like I normally would before my period comes.
I stopped my birth control for about a month, so I read up on what to expect.  It can put your period off by two weeks, but I got mine on time.  I would take a test to be sure but not be too freaked out until you're out of that time frame.  Then, I'd test again and see a gynecologist.