Paragard Cramping and Back Pain
I had Paragard (the copper IUC) inserted 6 days ago. The first night was VERY horrible cramping but was bearable the next day. I am still having bad lower back pain and cramping. I have to take about 1,200 mg of Ibuprofen to get me through the work day. Which I have begun to worry a little about because I have noticed a little blood in my stools. Its all of this normal? When will the back-pain and cramping go away?!
Hey I'm on para guard to I've been on it for 6 weeks now and you're right it really does hurt the 1 week and even the 2nd week but it will get better.  I think I stop feeling pain my 3 week although I did continue to spot for an additional week. The blood. In your stool I had the same problem the 1st week but I think that's out of strain because you were constipated that week right? I'm asking because I was that week, it takes time for your body to adjust to that odd device in you. It will get better soon. ;-)