Plan B effectiveness... can I be pregnant ? Confused!
I don't know what to think for what to do. I had my menstrual January 3rd and it was normal I had unprotected sex the following week got a little nervous and took Plan B. My menstrual came again on the 18th and was normal semi normal and went away on the 22nd I had unprotected sex everyday until the 29 of January is there a possibility I could be pregnant? This would be my first child and my husband s 2nd. He said with the. 1st one he slept a lot. If you know my husband that doesn't begin to make sense he is such a busy body I don't see how that is possible. But , now he is extra lathargic and weak and asked if I was pregnant because the guy that used to get up at 6am can hardly move at 10 a.m. I had time to welcome the idea but I'm not sure if I have messed up my opportunity with taking Plan B how long does it work for? The only thing that I feel is a little bit of fullness or bloatedness a little extra gassy lower back pain headaches every so often and my co workers I telling me that my skin look radiant which is weird I feel like it's too early to tell please help.
I'm not doctor but my cousin was still pregnant even through she the plan b and when she found out like a month later she got a abortion which this is something I'm not going to really speak about BC I don't aggree with it