Birth Control (Contraception) Expert Forum
Pregnant from Ejaculation Drip

This Birth Control & Contraception forum is for questions and information regarding birth control and contraception. All questions will receive a personal answer from a medical expert.

Pregnant from Ejaculation Drip
Greetings, I did a really stupid thing and I am looking for a medical/scientfic answer. I met a woman and we fooled around mostly just fingering. After a while she asked me to ejaculate on her back. I did and went and grabbed a towel to wipe it off her back. Some *** had dripped into her rear crack and may have got near her vagina before it was wiped off. I am not positive but it may have come in contact with the outside of her vagina. This was all from behind before it was wiped up. She took a shower afterwards but I am very nervous. I understand that normally there needs to be penetration and the sperm need to get pushed through the cervix. However, what is the likelihood from a pregnancy resulting from this action? Any insight would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Hi! If your partner was my patient, I would  recommend a pregnancy test IF she misses her menstrual period.  If her period comes on time and is normal, I think you are in the clear.  It is possible that she could be pregnant, but I think the chances are low.
Good luck!
Dr B