Birth Control (Contraception) Community
Scared.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

Scared.

I used postinor and it messed up my cycle, I had to use primolut n a hormonal drug to rectify. Ever since my period comes much lighter and very watery on the last days. Sometimes looking like the water seperates from the blood when it settles on my pad.
Avatar_dr_f_tn
A complete evaluation is necessary for determining the exact cause of your symptoms. There can be change in the consistency of a woman’s menstrual flow which may be a normal variation. Hormonal fluctuations due to stress, changes in meducations, diet may be one of the possible causes. A watery period may be a symptom of pregnancy. Another cause of watery discharge is an infection on the vaginal and cervical region. Watery periods can also occur when foreign objects  are left in the vagina. It is best to consult your doctor and get checked. Do write to me again.
Best luck and regards!