Birth Control (Contraception) Community
What are the chances?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

What are the chances?

My period ended earlier in the day today. I spent time with my boyfriend and at first we had sex with a condom but we ended up stopping, him nor I finishing. Then a little later, we decided to do so again, this time without a condom. I am on birth control, and I just started a new month on Sunday; I've only taken 3 days worth of the pill. He did NOT ejaculate inside of me, and he said that he pulled in plenty of time. I checked my period tracker app and it said today is my first day of being fertile. (I don't know how accurate that is, its just something the app does on its own.) So, now's the question; What's the posibility of me getting pregnant?
Avatar_dr_f_tn
Have you been using birth control pills regularly? If you have been taking them regularly without any break on the same time everyday then they are very effective in preventing pregnancy. A week before and week after periods is usually considered as safe period and the chances of conceiving with any sexual act are less during this time.Preejaculation fluid also contains sperms and can lead to pregnancy if  a woman is not on any birth control method. The chances of you getting pregnant are very less. In case you miss your periods take up urine pregnancy test. I sincerely hope it helps.
Best of luck and regards!