Will skipping the green inactive pills of my birth control help with water retention?
Lately I have had quite a few health problems.  i have a rash on my skin that resembles perioral dermatitis, but could also be from excess yeast.  I have too much yeast in my body and I look very puffy.  When I spit in a glass of water in the morning you can literally see the yeast floating in it (yeast spit test).  I have taken a course of antifungals (diflucan)to eliminate the excess yeast.  I am not sure if it did much.  
Now from one day to the next it looks like I gained 5-10 lbs!  On monday I was able to fit in small shorts and look decent, now I cant even put them on cause it looks like I am wearing a puffy diaper underneath them or something.  I am on bc pills and have been for about 4 years (Ortho tri cyclen lo) and I am due for my period next wednesday.  I think my sudden fluffiness is due to water retention and my getting my period soon.  If that's true would skipping the green inactive pills and thus skipping my "period" next week help with my symptoms or make them worse?