Birth Control (Contraception) Expert Forum
Worried

This Birth Control & Contraception forum is for questions and information regarding birth control and contraception. All questions will receive a personal answer from a medical expert.

Worried
Hello my question is my boyfriend and I had set but I was getting over my period I started my period nov2 ended Nov6 ok then Nov 6 we had unprotected Sex completely. And then again unprotected Sex all the way again Nov 8 then on Nov 8 I took the emergency pill can I be pregnant?  Then today Nov 27 we had unprotected Sex again and we want to take the emergency pill can I?  I don't want to hurt the baby with the emergency pill if I do take it?  
HI!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that you are probably not pregnant, but I would advise doing a pregnancy test.  I would also advise you to take the emergency pill again.  Plan B will not hurt or terminate a pregnancy if someone takes it while pregnant (obviously we would prefer to avoid this).  I would also advise you to consider a better method of birth control since it sounds like you two are serious.
Good luck!
Dr B