Birth Control (Contraception) Expert Forum
Worried
About This Forum:

This Birth Control & Contraception forum is for questions and information regarding birth control and contraception. All questions will receive a personal answer from a medical expert.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Worried

Hello my question is my boyfriend and I had set but I was getting over my period I started my period nov2 ended Nov6 ok then Nov 6 we had unprotected Sex completely. And then again unprotected Sex all the way again Nov 8 then on Nov 8 I took the emergency pill can I be pregnant?  Then today Nov 27 we had unprotected Sex again and we want to take the emergency pill can I?  I don't want to hurt the baby with the emergency pill if I do take it?  
603463_tn?1220630455
HI!
If you were my patient, I would advise you that you are probably not pregnant, but I would advise doing a pregnancy test.  I would also advise you to take the emergency pill again.  Plan B will not hurt or terminate a pregnancy if someone takes it while pregnant (obviously we would prefer to avoid this).  I would also advise you to consider a better method of birth control since it sounds like you two are serious.
Good luck!
Dr B
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank