Birth Control (Contraception) Community
birth control , missed period and being pregnant.

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

Me And My boyfriend had sex june 29th of 2011, we did not use a condom and he spermicide inside me. I am on a Birth Control Called Loestrin to help regulate my periods. the day I was Supose to come on my period there was a brown discharge which was july 1st the next day it was gone. I want to know why I didnt get my period and could I be pregnant? I know that you are supose to take your birth control pills every day at the same time , I have never Missed a pill I just always never took them around the same time. could that play a role in pregnancy also?
ok you don't have to take that kind the same time every day you just have to take them within 24 hours of each other, so they should still be effective and you used spermicide so your chances of getting pregnant are very low if your still worried you can take a pregnancy test( not blue dye) two weeks after you had unprotected sex follow the directions exactly and you should get a accurate result