getting 3 day period after i removed my iud mariena
So i had my iud in for 6 months and in those 6 months i didnt bleed at all really. After getting it out in aug i had my period sept 25 for 3 days, oct 20 for 3 days and nov 24 for 3 days. I did have unprotected sex sept 4. Took a pregnancy test 2 times both neg. Could i still be pregnant. Help please.
Hello and welcome,
After merina removal there may be a delay in your periods. Since you have been short periods there are a number of factors that can influence the length of your period like nutrition and diet, stress, activity levels etc. These can also be natural and healthy change in the periods as our body ages. Hormonal imbalances, thyroid hormone imbalances, pregnancy, perimenopausal onset etc. are few possibilities. You should report to your doctor/gynecologist for further evaluation .Since you suspect chances of pregnancy, you should consider visiting your doctor/gynecologist for thorough examination and blood/serum HCG level test to confirm/rule out pregnancy accurately. Do keep me posted.
Best luck and regards!