help please!!!!
I've been on birth control (levlen ed) for over 9 or 10 months and it's been working fine. My periods were coming once a month right on time and for 4 days.
But last month (april) i got my period a week early and i thought it was because i was on penecillian but then the week after i got it again and it was painful which is unusual for me. And this week i got it again.
Ive been bloated, eating alot, i got back acne now which ive never had before, my stomach gets pains in my sides, im tired all the time and my mum told me that when she was pregnant she was bleeding a fair bit.
Im worrying that i may be pregnant.
The blood isnt like a period it's more dark and then it comes and goes.
Im stressing out about this plezse help.
Im 18 and really need some advice.
and me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex three weeks sgo and again two weeks ago thinking my birth control would work as it usually does.
Are you on the pill for pregnancy prevention or for painful periods?

The symptoms you have seem to be hormonal. Gave you taken a pregnancy test to rule it out? That is the first thing I would do if I was you.