losing weight on depo
hi i been on shot now for about 4 months now  and since then i been having dizzy spells which i dont get that much anymore now my parents are concerned cause they are saying that im losing weight my question is can you lose weight on the shot if not can someone please tell me what else i can be losing weight from and if i should talk to my doctor and switch to something else or should i go to the doctor and see if everything is ok so if anybody has any answers  to my question please give them to me so my parents can stop worrying thanks
i had a friend that was also on the depo. she was hoping it would help her gain weight, but it did the exact opposite. she lost a dramatic amount of weight while she was on it. so it is defiantly true that you can lose weight while on the depo.  
ok thank u soo much for helping me should i still be concerned or do u think its ok and that maybe i can still gain the weight
the only way she was able to stop losin weight was by switching birth control. she tried everything while on the depo, they even had her on the pill too. but nothing seemed to work.
so i would probably recommend you do the same if you continue to lose weight.
ok thank u i will do that