pain near left hip
i have been  in pain around the hip area left side for a few months now
i went to the docters about 2 months ago about this pain,they said do blood test ,so i ..a few days later i got results back saying my liver bloods came back just a tiny bit under and my b12 blood came low so from 1 month and half i have not drunk alcohol,and ate loads of meat,and had b12 vitamin tablets everyday just then i know i am gettin what i need...then i went and 2 weeks ago for more blood test it came back similar,,arghh,,i dont know where am goin wrong,,i rang the docter and asked her to explain properly she said its mild its fine and not to worry about it,,but i still got this pain near my left hip bone towards my stomach..i have to go back in 2 months time for more blood test...--not happy
A complete clinical examination and work up is important for correct diagnosis and management of your condition. The common causes of such pain in the hip are wear and tear overuse, arthritis, tendinitis, fractures; bursitis etc.Low levels of vitamin B12 can cause nerve damage. It can cause loss of balancing, tingling numbness, pale skin and difficulty in concentrating. If you are not satisfied with your doctor’s opinion it is suggested to seek second opinion. A correct diagnosis is important for appropriate management of your condition. Do keep me posted on how you are doing.
Best luck and regards!
Thankyou for your reply
still got pain..but i get my implant out..wednesday hope fully should feel abit better i hope...and have a period shortly as haven't one in 3 years coz of the inplanon..
My mum has just had b12 injection this week and has to.have the for the rest of her life.i wonder if it runs in the family...
I have to go.back.in 1 month time for blood test