Birth Control (Contraception) Community
pap smear
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to birth control and contraception and the various options in practicing birth control.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

pap smear

hi im 20 years old and i been on the depo shot for 1 year i go to my doctors on october 9th for a pap smear but im not sexually active do they still do a pap smear if i never had sex before im nervous on getting one this will be my first pap smear and i dont really  dont wanna get it done if im not sexually active so if anybody can please help me that would be helpful thanks
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
They did with me, but it depends on your doctor.  Just tell them you never have had sex, and even if they do perform a pap smear, they will be slower and gentler and use extra lube.  Make sure it's a woman for that very reason.  Men?  Psh.  One experience with that was not good.  Either way, you will need to start having them at 21, sexually active or not.
Blank
yea i have a woman doctor this will be my first one and im alittle nervous and scared to get it done
Blank
it's important so tell the dr your a virgin and let her decide also your y
gynocologist should be a woman with a nurse present if you need someone u trust bring them. If ur dr has a problem with this i wouldn't let her check my bottom and legally u have the right to these things
Blank
really thanks so much i didnt know that but thanks for the info it helped me alot
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Birth Control (Contraception) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank