Birth Control (Contraception) Expert Forum
plan b wierd period please help

This Birth Control & Contraception forum is for questions and information regarding birth control and contraception. All questions will receive a personal answer from a medical expert.

plan b wierd period please help

Hi so i had unprotected sex 31 of march it was really stupid and im totally not going there again. I took plan b31 hours later started my period like a day or two early it was really light bleeding enough for.maybe a pad lasted about four days mine usually lasts 5  to6. Im really scared i might be pregnant... i leave next month for the navy :s im going out of.my mind any advice?
Hi!
If you were my patient, I would advise you to do a pregnancy test.  It is quite possible that the difference in your period was caused by the Plan B, but you really need to find out!
Good luck!
Dr B
Is it too soon? Ive taken two both said negative butmaybe it was to early?