plan b
i took plan b after my first unprotected sex 2 days before my period and it went normal, then a week after that i had another sex so i took plan b again, today i was releases out a lot of the dark red blood sort of like period, will i still get pregnant?
If you will be having unprotected sex (or even if you don't plan on it but it tends to happen in certain situations irregardless), please consider getting on the pill.  It's a lot better for you than taking Plan B, which is meant to be taken extremely rarely due to it being a high dose of birth control and the effects it can have on your menstrual cycle.

That being said, if you took it within the 72 hour time frame, you should be ok.  The blood should just be your body's reaction to the Plan B.  However, you are always more protected the closer you take it to the unprotected sex.