outgrowing BPD?
Does a bpd person ever outgrow BPD? WHat are the chances of them having a good relationship with out help? If the woman does get in relationship or even married, what are the chances of it lasting, past the 3months of being sexual?  
Does a bpd person ever outgrow BPD?  --  No

WHat are the chances of them having a good relationship with out help?  --  None

If the woman does get in relationship or even married, what are the chances of it lasting, past the 3months of being sexual?  --  Why is this important?

The above answers to the questions are just my two cents worth ....
Thanks..The person Im discussing can be sexually active for a short period of time and then  turn like a pi**ed of viper!  I hope I didnt offend..
It's my understanding that people with BPD get "better" or, at least, learn to cope better with their BPD as they gets older. But, I think that it probably depends on the individual and the kind of therapy and treatment that one receives that would determine how one manages and, hopefully, transitions away from their BDP.
So, does one "outgrow" this condition? I really don't know. I think that as one grows older, one learns to handle the disorder in a more informed and experienced way.
My BDP ex-boyfriend did not handle his condition well and he's 53... so, I doubt that he'll ever "outgrow" the disorder. But again, I think that it's all kind of subjective as no two people are the same.

As for successful or "good" relationships, it takes two to make that happen. Although, having a relationship with a BPD has it's distinctly unique challenges.
In this area, the non-BDP needs to be highly informed about the disorder; patient; and develop a "thick skin" without becoming a "punching bag." It's a difficult balance to maintain; but, it's not impossible to obtain. Had I known that the extreme behavior of my ex had a name (BPD), my reactions and responses to him would have been different. Would the relationship have lasted? Only as friends; not as intimate lovers.
The drama of the emotional roller-coaster was overshadowing all aspects of the relationship... especially intimacy.

Thank you! My friend will never go see a professional she refuses to see her self  at fault. Her mother died when she was app 14, thus the "splitting of relationships"  and I do believe abused as a child and has taken on the role of surrgot wife/mother to siblings. I doubt she will ever go to professional or ever have a long lasting relationship, he/she is almost 40...I dont see much change for the better