Borderline Personality Disorder Community
Aropax CR 50 - I need help, what do i do????????????
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to anger, anxiety, caregiver support, depression, emotions, fears, living with BPD, relationships, and violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Aropax CR 50 - I need help, what do i do????????????

I am a recovering anorexic (sometimes) and I am borderline personality disordered.  I was prescribed Aropax CR 25 mid last year.  This year in January my doctor increased dosage to 50mg.  I am hating the fact that the weight gain is so severe, I restrict a lot and skip many meals since my weight went up by 4/5 kgs.  I have been depressed since Nov to now April.  It has gotten severe.  I am numb to every emotion, activity and just feel like an empty entity.  I am more irritable, agitated and hostile towards people.  Strangers are easy targets.

I feel I have given time to try lift my mood, stimulate myself but I am not coping.  My head is way below the water.  The issue is not all about my weight but everything.  I have no need to be like this because my life is good and i have great support from my family since I crashed three years ago.

Why have I gained so much weight?  What is the normal weight gain?  Why would I have done a 360 downfall?  It worked for two months then it feels like my own efforts and the drug does not help.  I feel worse than the last time I was admitted to the hospital.
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Borderline Personality Disorder Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
May 21 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank