Borderline Personality Disorder Community
Aropax CR 50 - I need help, what do i do????????????
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to anger, anxiety, caregiver support, depression, emotions, fears, living with BPD, relationships, and violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Aropax CR 50 - I need help, what do i do????????????

I am a recovering anorexic (sometimes) and I am borderline personality disordered.  I was prescribed Aropax CR 25 mid last year.  This year in January my doctor increased dosage to 50mg.  I am hating the fact that the weight gain is so severe, I restrict a lot and skip many meals since my weight went up by 4/5 kgs.  I have been depressed since Nov to now April.  It has gotten severe.  I am numb to every emotion, activity and just feel like an empty entity.  I am more irritable, agitated and hostile towards people.  Strangers are easy targets.

I feel I have given time to try lift my mood, stimulate myself but I am not coping.  My head is way below the water.  The issue is not all about my weight but everything.  I have no need to be like this because my life is good and i have great support from my family since I crashed three years ago.

Why have I gained so much weight?  What is the normal weight gain?  Why would I have done a 360 downfall?  It worked for two months then it feels like my own efforts and the drug does not help.  I feel worse than the last time I was admitted to the hospital.
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Borderline Personality Disorder Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...
Apr 16 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank