I think i might have borderline personality disorder
I think i may have borderline or some other personality disorder. I looked up some of the symptoms to this disorder, and a lot of other ones, and this one i thought matched me the most. I am a 16 year old male.

I have a hard time imagining my self image and by that i mean sometimes i imagine myself really "cool" or really likeable guy, but other times i imagine myself as a loser or someone that nobody likes and whenever im in a mood where i think nobody likes me people will always tell me that im crazy and everyone likes me but i dont believe them. I also have a hard time having opinions, i just dont know what i want to believe in a lot of times, and a lot of the times people can easily sway my opinions. Also when i am in one of the moods where i think nobody likes me i tend to be really sensitive about certain insults, and get more angry about a lot of insults than most of my friends. I also almost always feel like if i hang out with people without my bestfriends there with me i am going to be extremely awkward, and the person or people will stop liking me. I also have a hard time concentrating on something, but when i am concentrating on something i zone everything else out completely (even if someone threw something at me i wouldn't notice). I also care way too much about what people think about me. I will often base my actions or responses on trying to make myself look good to that person, or i try to make myself look like someone who i know everyone likes. I find it extremely hard to "be myself" and when i do try to do that i feel like there is something wrong with me. Im also really bad a getting rid of bad habits.

Do i have a personality disorder? Please help, i cant stand the bad moods, i just want to be myself and feel good about myself.
Hi, its hard for anyone here to say if you have a personality disorder, can you talk to your doctor or your parents about this. To find out if you had a personality disorder you would have to be assessed by a psychiatrist.
If you are worried about it i would advise talking to your parents and going to see your doctor and telling him all what you have written here, they can help you find out.
I wish you all the best with it.