Borderline Personality Disorder Community
MY SON IS BEHAVING VERY ANGRY AND VIOLENT
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to anger, anxiety, caregiver support, depression, emotions, fears, living with BPD, relationships, and violence.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

MY SON IS BEHAVING VERY ANGRY AND VIOLENT

My son 32 yrs old has been an addict to oxycontin and for almost 2 yrs is on Suboxene. He hasn't taken it for 2 days and is behaving like a crazy man. Yelling screaming at his girlfriend and is threatening to hurt her. 6 weeks ago she claims it was his fault she fell and hurt her hip. Then 2 weeks later starts fighting with her at her job. He is banned from going there. She stayed away from him for about 2 weeks and then got back together under the assumption that he's going to change.  After 1 week of being together he went ballistic yelling and screaming  that he's going to destroy her things and come to her job to find her if she's going to leave him. On her way out the door as she's leaving for work he screams at her what are you carrying in your bags and he's checking inside her bags like a security check. He's afraid she's taking her belongings. Then he yells don't come back.
Im scared and so is she. She has no place to go. She later text me from her job saying she's feeling sick and faint and scared.
Please help. We need to know asap what to do. I appreciate your help.
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Borderline Personality Disorder Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...
Aug 28 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank