Borderline Personality Disorder Community
therapy or other options

This patient support community is for discussions relating to anger, anxiety, caregiver support, depression, emotions, fears, living with BPD, relationships, and violence.

therapy or other options

Since the beginning of the year Ive been diagnosed with borderline, I'm also bipolar. I have not been able to receive therapy bc its expensive, I have a baby on the way and its just tough when your trying to save money for the future. I've been doing really well since being diagnosed and only have issues here and there. My husband plays therapist to me and has honestly been a big help but that's not healthy and I don't want to put him in that position anymore. He tolerates it well just its still not fair to depend on him for mental support like that. What can I do? I've been reading my DBT THerapy book but honestly I need someone to professionally talk to. The changes that await me very soon with my baby girl worry me and I want to handle a transition like this well and not fall into depression.  Any advice