Brain & Body Fitness Expert Forum
HELP!!!

Welcome to the Brain and Body Fitness Forum: Where Neuroscience Meets Physical Training. This forum is for questions, support and advice related to how the brain controls your body through motor and sensory networks. This forum will provide information related to motor function, sensory networks, balance, coordination and physical training.

HELP!!!

i think im going insane and i need help eyes watch me there everywhere and i dont like it yestoday it made me cry and i nearly never cry why is this happening? whats wrong with me? im 14 and i have adhd and aspergers
Hi there and thanks so much for posting this question.....however not sure what you meant in your question:" i need help eyes watch me there everywhere and i dont like it yesterday it made me cry" what do you mean that you need help "eyes watch me"? After you tell me what you meant i could give you some suggestions
Best
michael

i mean everything watches me it scares me
i want to know whats wrong with me and why they watch me
teddys and statues and toys and pictures watch me
Hi there and thanks for your clarification. I would strongly suggest that you should share these concerns with your parents and ask them to help you and seek help.

Also please feel free to post your same concern to any of the forums at medhelp especially in neurology or similar.

As you know by now if you get help soon it would help you immensely especially if you are young "The younger the better" I remember that when i was young i felt i had someone behind me all the time and i made up an imaginary brother called Juan Ramon. Again with conditions like you are describing you really need to treat them seriously and seek for help or post in other forum at medhelp.

Regarding exercise it is very important

I would suggest you to practice breath meditation for 3 minutes where you only concentrate in breathing and some specific exercises that you can find here in medhelp http://www.medhelp.org/healthy-living/articles/Build-a-Super-Brain--Super-Body/232

You can find my videos in youtube if you search for my name

Hope it was helpful for you and let me know how it goes
do you know what i might have? could i have paranoia? or schizophrenia?
my head is also cloudy/fuzzy and my eyes are fuzzy
its getting worse today i went out and it looked like everyone was looking at me and im going to the doctors soon but i dont think i will be able to go before new years and i have already been once 1 or 2 week/weeks ago but they said the head fuzzyness and the eyes fuzzyness should go away soon/before i go back to school but it hasnt it feels like my head my eyes and the eyes watching me are getting worse
yes I think you should go to the doctor and check as soon as possible. I can't diagnose if you have this or that. I just know that sometimes some medications can give you hallucinations but you should not stop taking medication unless the doctors says so. If you can and while you are visiting the doctor engage in some sort of physical activity you may start feeling better. Go to my blog and read my exercises. Let me know how you are doing and good luck!
i take strateera and risperidone both for adhd could those have effects? and would you call the eyes watching me a hallucination then?
not sure, I am not qualified to help you regarding this and you should consult with your doctor first. I just heard  of the consequences of taking some medication but consult with your doctor first.

According to the freedictionary.com
http://medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Hallucinations
Description
A hallucination occurs when environmental, emotional, or physical factors such as stress, medication, extreme fatigue, or mental illness cause the mechanism within the brain that helps to distinguish conscious perceptions from internal, memory-based perceptions to misfire. As a result, hallucinations occur during periods of consciousness. They can appear in the form of visions, voices or sounds, tactile feelings (known as haptic hallucinations), smells, or tastes.