Brain & Body Fitness Expert Forum
Pain all over body

Welcome to the Brain and Body Fitness Forum: Where Neuroscience Meets Physical Training. This forum is for questions, support and advice related to how the brain controls your body through motor and sensory networks. This forum will provide information related to motor function, sensory networks, balance, coordination and physical training.

Pain all over body

I'm 16 and I have been having this weird tingly feeling all over my body after exercise and or when I play sports, It happens randomly. The tingly feeling is like a needle kind of pain like when your foot falls asleep. If anyone could help that would be great  
Hi Temo642 and thanks for posting this question and thanks everyone for weighing in!!

As someone responded here it may be a problem with dehydration so I would suggest to drink plenty of fluids.

On a side note try to increase your stretching activities since sometimes if a muscle is tight and sore it may cramped up. In other words and in a very simple way: if the muscle is really tight the nerves crossing those muscles tend to still have to go through the muscle and sometimes feels like a needle. It can be a build up of lactic acid.

Increase stretching, stay hydrated and careful of training hard. You always need to increae progressive muscle condition and strenght if you practice a sport.

If the symptoms persist please consult with your doctor asap.

thanks!
Try and have enough rest, thus sleep as early as u can
Agree with strongus. Rest as much as you can eat plenty of green leaf vegetables and stay hydrated.