Brain & Body Fitness Expert Forum
is safe to run in ur second trimester
About This Forum:

Welcome to the Brain and Body Fitness Forum: Where Neuroscience Meets Physical Training. This forum is for questions, support and advice related to how the brain controls your body through motor and sensory networks. This forum will provide information related to motor function, sensory networks, balance, coordination and physical training.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

is safe to run in ur second trimester

Im 18 and this my second baby and sometimes ihave alot of energy so ilike to run but im 22weeks pregent and oim not sure if its safe?
Tags: Pregnancy, pregnancy over 35, pregnancy fitness, running pregnancy, pregnancy yoga, pregnancy balance
Related Discussions
1741471_tn?1407162630
Hi there and thanks so much for posting this question.

You need to be careful with the level of physical activity you engage once you are pregnant. You should do similar activities to the ones you were doing before getting pregnant but in my opinion much milder (medium intensity). If you were not running before I would stay away from it and I would take regular walks instead, do some yoga breathing for pregnant woman and so on. If you were really active before running is an activity that many pregnant woman do throughout the pregnancy...but careful

For high energy you can raise opposite arm and leg raise if you don't want to go outside

In other words is slightly more complicated since we want you to deliver a super healthy baby and that is priority....I hope this helps and well done!

Blank
This Forum's Experts
1741471_tn?1407162630
Michael Gonzalez-WallaceBlank
Super Body, Super Brain
New York, NY
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity