Brain, Pituitary and Skull Base Tumor Forum Expert Forum
Do I have a brain tumour?

This forum is for questions, discussions and support relating to brain tumors, pituitary tumors and skull base tumors. Topics include but are not limited to the following: Causes, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms and Treatments.

Do I have a brain tumour?

I'm a relatively healthy 17-year-old who feels fine other than having this problem.
For the past few months I've had this bad neck problem in which a spot hurts like hell and ends up spreading to the back of my skull. I went to the doc and she said it was just a tight muscle and that was fine.
But for the past few days I've this weird pressure all over my head. You know when you try opening a locked door? Feels like that, with little to no pain, moments of dizziness and nausea. And the neck issue has come back. I tell people and they just shrug it off but it's seriously worrying me. Could it be a disease or is my stressing out making it seem worse?
Keep in mind I'm back at school studying for exams, I've had ****** sleep past few days and stress usually shows itself in my neck problems.
What the hell could this be? :/
Is the neck problem related to the head pressure? It literally feels like my brain is trying to break free and it's starting to make me panic -_-
Tags: tumor brain head pressure, sleep, stress, Neck, nausea, Brain Tumour, head
Dear Amy

The goal of this Forum is not to establish diagnosis. You should see your doctor.