Brain, Pituitary and Skull Base Tumor Forum Expert Forum
Migraines or Worse?
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions, discussions and support relating to brain tumors, pituitary tumors and skull base tumors. Topics include but are not limited to the following: Causes, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms and Treatments.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Migraines or Worse?

I've had migraines since I was a teen. They went from occasional monthly ever since I was pregnant in 2009. I also developed strain light pinpoints in my vision that come and go at random. Looks like I just saw a bright light, but I haven't. No headache comes with these. My pain migraines usually have nausea preceded by a static crescent over my eye. Then in 2011 I started having olfactory hallucination of cigarette smoke. I also have memory and word recall issues. My vocabulary is not what it once was when I speak. Writing seems to be fine. I also have mild aphasia, I think I'm saying one thing but what comes out is different or chopped up. Is this all migraine related?
1382849_tn?1337552730
Dear Medsleuth

I agree with rumpled. Please see a neurologist as soon as possible. We can diagnose you in this forum since we cannot examine you.

2 Comments
Blank
657231_tn?1390151580
When was the last time you saw your doctor or a neurologist?
Blank
This Forum's Experts
1382849_tn?1337552730
Daniel M Prevedello, MDBlank
The Ohio State University Medical Center
Columbus , OH
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity