Migraines or Worse?
I've had migraines since I was a teen. They went from occasional monthly ever since I was pregnant in 2009. I also developed strain light pinpoints in my vision that come and go at random. Looks like I just saw a bright light, but I haven't. No headache comes with these. My pain migraines usually have nausea preceded by a static crescent over my eye. Then in 2011 I started having olfactory hallucination of cigarette smoke. I also have memory and word recall issues. My vocabulary is not what it once was when I speak. Writing seems to be fine. I also have mild aphasia, I think I'm saying one thing but what comes out is different or chopped up. Is this all migraine related?
Dear Medsleuth

I agree with rumpled. Please see a neurologist as soon as possible. We can diagnose you in this forum since we cannot examine you.

When was the last time you saw your doctor or a neurologist?
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated Neurologist in your area?