Brain, Pituitary and Skull Base Tumor Forum Expert Forum
chronic migraines/enhanced pituitary and acth 308, 24 hr urine cortisol...

This forum is for questions, discussions and support relating to brain tumors, pituitary tumors and skull base tumors. Topics include but are not limited to the following: Causes, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms and Treatments.

chronic migraines/enhanced pituitary and acth 308, 24 hr urine cortisol 6.8?
What does anenhanced pituitary and an acth level of 308, and 24 hr. Urine for cortisol have to do with severe pain in legs, back, neck, etc. Just every part of my body is weak and fatigued. The pain meds and other meds are working still but not as well as the beginning? I am just wondering if this could be addisons, or parkinsons or what it could be? Help someone please its been 2 years. Also no mentrual cycle for 2 years even after 5 days of progestin? Thank you! Nicole
Dear Nunnynikki

This sounds like Cushing's disease to me, but I cannot confirm without examining you.  And the goal of this forum is not to make any diagnosis. You should see an endocrinologist.

Thank you