Brain, Pituitary and Skull Base Tumor Forum Expert Forum
what test or doctor should i go to

This forum is for questions, discussions and support relating to brain tumors, pituitary tumors and skull base tumors. Topics include but are not limited to the following: Causes, Chemotherapy, Clinical Trials, Diagnosis, Genetic Factors, Quality of Life, Radiation Therapy, Research, Risk Factors, Surgery, Symptoms and Treatments.

what test or doctor should i go to
I was diagnosed with a pituatary micro adanoma a few months ago.  i also have lyme disease and babesia.  I wake up everyday with an extruciating pain on the left side of my neck on the lymph node,  the pain is so bad i have b\problemsthinking, vision isblurry i have to take percocet and atavan to relieve some of the pain.  i cant continue lke this i have been in bed six straight days.  with no improvement.  what kind of specialist should i see  please help
Dear Jengrant
It doesn't seem that the pituitary adenoma is your problem. But For that you should go to an endocrinologist.
For the neck situation, I believe you should see an infectious disease specialist.