please
my aunt was diagnosed for having malignant 5 tumor of breast , she have immovable lumps in her breast upper quadrant and in axilla and now she's having a boils in her tummy,, there is no changes in her breast no discharge the size are equal only she's aware of having breast lump can u please explain to me what is this all about??please
It is impossible for us to respond to you effectively, as:
1) you provide absolutely no history.
2) there is no information offered about what type of tests she had, or even if she has a diagnosis of actual breast cancer , because all you mention is a 5 malignant tumor. I do not know if this means she had a BIRAD 5 rating following a mammogram and/or ultrasound. If such is the case than the 5 highly suggests malignancy but it's not proof unless a biopsy was also Did she have a biopsy performed?
3) You tell nothing about what the doctor told your aunt, and if she doesn't know herself than she cannot tell you, and you cannot tell us. the only way to find out more and specifics is to get back to the doctor who ordered the tests and who is the only one who has any information, but possibly also not complete information yet?
4) I don't know what you mean by her having boils in her stomach either.

I understand that it is very difficult to ask questions even when english is our first language, because cancer is certaily not our familiar language, or even medical stuff. but for you it is even harder?

Ask your aunt, or visit the doctor with your aunt, but on this forum, or even the expert forum, nobody can advise or explain anything to you as we have nothing to work with; i mean no information.

KATRIN