1.5 cm irregular hypoechoic mass with no calcification
I am 57 years old and was just called back for an ultrasound and found that I have a 1.5cm. irregular hypoechoic mass with no precalcification and a malignancy suspicion.  I'm scared.  Just wondering if anyone can shed any light on this.  I have a core biposy scheduled for next Tuesday but I feel so nervous and I'm caring for my dying 88 year old father at the same time.  Help.  
It's always normal to be scared but there is really no way to tell what type of lesion was seen until the results of the biopsy are in ... all biopsies are certainly NOT positive for a malignancy so it could very well be something other than cancer. Waiting is anything but pleasant but it's a necessary evil in these circumstances.
Thanks for responding to me.  You're right, we all have to wait and it is very unpleasant.  I have such anxiety with everything that is going on with my father, that I feel like I could just snap.  That's why I am on this forum hoping to ease the anxiety.  Hope you're doing well.  
May I suggest you visit the following forum ? A wonderful bunch of breast cancer survivors who have all been there and can offer much information and comfort in any situation. BCsupport.org

It's a great place to visit.
I also recommend bcsupport.org. VERY supportive environment, even for just waiting out your first biopsy.
I had my biopsy done yesterday.  The radiologist said to me that it is very worrisome and very suspicious to her.  I get the results tomorrow or Friday.  Now I'm really scared.