Biopsy Alternative
I have a hypoaechoic lesion in my right breast since 2007 and it is stable in size until now. Unfortunately, new 2 lesions were found in my left breast and my breast doctor suggested that I have to undergo a biopsy immediately. Since I have read from a medical journal that Biopsy could only introduce infection to the lesions that I already have, I did not submit for biopsy and I am looking for other alternative tests other that biopsy..Please help me to decide. Thanks!  
Your information is not correct ..... sterile procedures are followed when any type of biopsy is done .... the chance of infection would be minimal and it would not be an infection introduced to the lesions being biopsied.  There is NO other test that will diagnose a finding ... some type of biopsy is the only method to define the true nature of any lesion or mass. The only decision here is to choose which type of biopsy is most appropriate for the areas of suspicion and I'm sure this would be recommended by the Surgeon or Radiologist who will be doing the procedure.    Regards .....