Breast Change
Long story short from a period from 2008 until now, I have gone from 180 pounds to roughly 120 pounds. Unfortunately I did this in a very unhealthy way and my breasts became different. I was a DD and now I am a C. I can't really feel any contact anymore and I have a lot of loose skin. I do have lumpy breasts but I have been told they are normal. For the past month i've noticed that my areola on my left breast has started to produce a white puss and flakes. My left breast is very lumpy and some days it is extremely painful. It does not itch or look any different than normal. Wondering what this can be? Will be going to get checked out when I get home from vacation but in the mean time I would like to hear some opinions on what possibly is wrong. Thanks so much for reading.
If the discharge is truly pus then I wouldn't wait too long to seek some treatment. It could be an abscess and waiting will only complicate the issue and it may be more difficult to treat. I don't believe the weight loss and the change in your breast size has anything in particular to do with this current problem. Either an abscess or something involving the milk duct and both need attention sooner rather than later.  Regards...